Powered By Blogger

Friday 4 February 2011

CHNC Challenge 5 : Santa


Thank you to you Hazel for texting me the lowdown  for this weeks fab. theme 'Santa
Much Appreciated.
I have been without the internet, at last all seems to have been resolved.
I love using my Rubberstampede 'Santa Collage RS so it has been an enjoyable piece of crafting. Here is my offering . I have had to 'lighten' the photo a little so you can see a little of  the 'Snowflake embossing'




List of Supplies

6x6 base linen card
Silver stardream card
blue heavyweight card
linen and hammer card
Rubberstampede Santa Collage RS
Rollagraph swirl and stars
& Bashful Blue Ink
Impress Cerulean Blue ink pad
Cuttlebug corner snowflakes embossing folder
Karen Foster PinkyDinky Snowflake Die
Marianne Creatables Flourish Die
Miniture brads
Blue Sheer Ribbon
Corner Rounder
Nesties




1 comment:

  1. Glad you got the internet back, Carole. You know how much I love that Santa - and I love the way you've combined him with other elements, especially the embossing snowflakes. Thank you for joining in my CHNC challenge 5 - hope to see you again next week. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment