Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 30 November 2010

'Feeling the Blues'

What an amazing Journey it has been following the Bah Humbug Challenge Blog 'Feeling the Blues' final challenge
I am prety pleased I have managed to reach my goal of managing all of the weekly challenges. A huge thank you to the 'Team' at Bah Humbug :-) Your all amazing :-)
I am afraid I am going to have to post and run - I have a very poorly daddy - he has had a nasty fall while away in Brighton, attending a huge church event. Got dad back home yesterday, Doc. came today and wanted him hospital but dad is not all keen, so ...  She has left all the necessary meds. and I need to stay over/be with him to administer tabs. etc. If things do not improve there will be no question of him not going  he will HAVE to go Hosp. He will also, once Temp. is down he will be going to have an xray on his arm.  Anyway, enough of my woes - here is my card.



Hopefully you can see the beautiful sheen of
the Brilliance Ink used with the gorgeous stamp.


This is Number 5 of the 20 cards I am making for a friend and I
was so pleased as it fitted so nicely for the final  Bah Humbug Challenge
for 2010

Finally an 'arty' shot of the 25th Dec. seal






Carole x




3 comments:

  1. Oh Carole,
    Yet another fabulous card. The gorgeous pearlescent blue looks fabulous with that soft blue ribbon. I'm really likeing the circle sentiments and greetings I'm seeing everywhere and am going to be forced to add them to my Xmas Wish List. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug! and being such a loyal contributor to our 1st year of challenges.

    Sorry to hear that your dad is so unwell and hope he sees sense if it is decided that he must go to hospital, although I fully understand his reluctance. You take care too xxx

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Max's Craft Creations
    Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carole I'm so glad you finally got round to creating a blog as your cards and projects need to be seen by others. Stunning card this week. Love it.
    Thank you for all your support during the last year at Bah! Humbug! I know you won't forget us over Christmas and will be back playing along in the New Year.
    Have a fantastic Christmas.
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT
    PS: HOpe your dad is okay and behaves himself and visits the hospital.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Carole

    Wow another beautiful card. I love the sheen and your wonderful Santa stamp - he is just stunning. Your soft icy blues blend so well together and what a fab sentiment stamp.
    I hope your Dad is OK and behaves himself.

    Thank you so much for joining in our last challane of 2010, and your your contuining support of Bah!Humbug!.
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment