Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 20 July 2011

CHNC 29- Seeing Stars

Hazel's Challenge this week is to use 'Stars' within a card. Anything with stars and I immediately turn to my 'swirls and stars' rollagraph wheel. I have very simply made a swirls and stars background and used it as the main focus of the card. I punched out circles, used the negative sheet then stamped snowflakes onto the circles. These stand proud from the negative sheet with 3D foam. I used the 'star' paper with the background as well as the corner embellishments.
Here is my finished card
 List of Supplies

DL Base Card
White Card
English Paper Co. 'Stars'
'Whispers Snowflake' RS
Swirls and Stars Rollagraph
Circle Punch
Bashful Blue ink
Fluid Chalk
Stickles
Blue Lace
Card Candy
Mini Brads
Computer Generated Sentiment

2 comments:

  1. Hello Carole

    Your card is just beautiful, I love the cool blue, it's so serene and calming.

    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card. Love that rollagraph stamp. Thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 29 - hope to see you again next time x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment