Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 6 July 2011

Birthday Gift Box card

I have made another of the gift box card. I made it for a very dear crafty friend. Ann made some gentle hints when I made one filled with Yummy chocolates I made it for a swap all the way over in Australia .. that she would very much like to receive such a card for her b'day. It was only sending it off for posting did I think maybe not a good idea to send chocolates due to them possibly melting and poor Ann receiving a horrid mess. Fingers cross it has all arrived safely and the chocs. survivied. I did make some errors in making the inner for the chocs. Next time I will have to rethink a little to get it right. I made a 'pulley' from a strip of card and a sweetie RS Image, so the sweets could easily be removed without damaging the gift box.














List of Supplies
Bazzill Basics Card
Smooth White Card
Elzybells 'Chocolate' RS
Molly Bloom 'Bunting' RS
Sugar Loaf 'Sentiment' RS
Paula Pascal 'flower' RS
Tulip Digital Image (Unknown)
Digital Hearts Image (Unknown)
Marianne Designs Die
Nesties Oval
SU Window Punch
SU Tab Punch
Acetate
ProMarkers
ScorPal
Fluid Chalk
Sheer Ribbon







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment