Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 22 June 2011

CHNC 25 - Christmas Wings

This week over at Crafty Hazelnuts Challenge Blog Hazels says

So for challenge 25 I'd like to see some Christmas wings - in other words, I'd like you to include an angel or a fairy on your card.


I had stamped both an Angel and a Fairy but for the fairy image I realsied I did not have quite the right colourway in card so went for using the lovely Hero Arts Handrawn Christmas Angel. I have kept the card fairly simple.



List of Supplies 

DL Card
Hero Arts 'Handrawn Christmas' Clear RS
CB Swiss Dots Embossed panel
Oval Scallop Nesites
 Nesites Label
Yellow Sheer Ribbon
Tartan Ribbon
Mini Brads
ProMarkers
Rangers Stickles

1 comment:

  1. Another lovely Christmas card, Carole - thank you for joining in again for my CHNC challenge - hope to see you again next time. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment