Powered By Blogger

Thursday 10 March 2011

Birthdays and Thinking of You

I have a had a few cards to make but not had a chance to blog them. The birthdays were towards the end of February and then a couple at the beginning of March. My likkle sister's birthday is on March 17th,  St Patricks Day - Inspiration hasn't yet hit for this card so that is on the back burner for the moment. I decided on making quite similar cards - I was quite pleased with how the 1st one turned out so decided I would just tweek a little with the remaining 2 cards.

A friend sadly lost her Mother recently, her funeral is today. I wanted to send her a card letting her know I was thinking of her. I made this card




Just love this clear RS from Penny Black.


So love the assortment of the clear cupcake RS from papermania





List of Supplies

Deckled Edged Cards
Papers by English Paper Co. &
DCWV Latte
Pink/purple Bazzills Basics Card
Nellies Nesties
Marianne Designs Frame die cut
Nesties Oval 
Karen Foster Pinky Dinky cupcake die 
Promarkers
Papermania Cupcake Clear RS
Penny Black Jar of Flowers/Sentiment clear RS
Satin Ribbon
Sheer Ribbon
Martha Stewart Leaves Punch
Paper flower
Pearl headed pin
Gems
Fluid Chalk



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment