Here are my 2 cards for this weeks Bah Humbug Challenge 'Vellum' I ended making two as the original I had made did not turn out as I imagined, it was just pitiful and realised it was just too complicated so ended up looking 'messy'; it very nearly went into the bin! I put it to one side and started again with a more simpler approach. Second time around I think was more successful. Once I had finished I turned my attention to see if my 1st card could be rescued. I deconstructed, punched, trimmed and cut and somehow a new card rose from the ashes. Much simpler than my original idea, you will have to take my word that it is easier on the eye. I am afraid that my use of vellum is not at all adventurous but had decided after the 1st disaster it was best kept simple.
This is my second attempt for the challenge.