Powered By Blogger

Saturday 29 June 2013

Altered 'Graze Box' "Wish you were Here"

I have being stashing away a few  'Graze Boxes'   Never quite sure
what I was going to use them for. Then it came to me. I had pictures of  visits to the seaside a couple of years ago. Without further ado ..... here are my finished boxes of trips to Southwold and Lowestoft.
I must add that I have had a great deal of fun putting these together.
 I stained the 'Yacht Photo' using Distress Inks Pads It is placed on the underside of the inner Lid.


Boxes secured with Twine
Photographs stored under the 'Inner Lid'
 List of Supplies

Boxes - I happened to use Graze Boxes.
Acrylic Paint
Themed Rubber Stamps
Various Die Cut Elements
Cosmic shimmer Glue White and Silver
Acetate
Card
Fine pens
Glossy Accents
Twine
Distress ink
Coloured Pencils
Twine

1 comment:

  1. what a fun project! I love this way of presenting your photographs xxSAMxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment