Powered By Blogger

Thursday 26 May 2011

Bah Humbug Challenge 20 - Kinetic Card

This week over at Bah Humbug the challenge is to make a 'Kinetic card' Wow .. the card the DT team have come up with are truly wonderful, so flippin clever they are!
I have only ever made one type of kinetic card before so I am sticking to what I know ... A penny slider card.














List of supplies

DL base card
English paper co.
Santa clear RS Little Claire Designs
Dec. 25th Clear RS
Brick UM RS - bought on ebay 'Jimstamp'
Fired Brick Distress Ink
SU Window Punch
Pro Markers
Card Candy

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carole
    Finally managed to post your comment but had to just leave the address as blogger wouldn't let me direct link it.
    Am off to beddy-byes now xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so cute Carole - I have this stamp and love it.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment